Local 63 Work Cards are due by the end of the day (before midnight) on Friday, July 10.
If you are submitting your Work Card online for the first time, you must set up your username and password in the My TimeBook app. Instructions below:
- Open the My TimeBook app and click on the 3 dots in bottom left corner.
- Click on “User Profile.” Set up your profile, day, night, etc.
- Below “Local 63 only” fill-in your username (your Reg#) and password (your last name in all lower case); click on “Save” in top right.
- Fill out your calendar for each day of the month, including work and time off; after your month calendar is complete, you may submit your Work Card anytime beginning on the 1st of the next month by clicking “Submit.”
- Open the My TimeBook app and click on the 3 dots in the top right corner.
- Click on “Settings.” Set up your profile, day, night, etc.
- Below “Local 63 only,” fill-in your username (your Reg#) and password (your last name, all lower case); they are automatically saved, you can click the back arrow in the bottom right of the screen to return to the app calendar.
- Fill out your calendar for each day of the month, including work and time off; after your month is complete, you may submit your Work Card anytime beginning on the 1st of the next month by clicking “Submit.”
At anytime, you may log into www.local63workcard.com with your username and password and view your submitted work cards.
If you have any problems submitting, please contact the Records Clerk at 310-831-7963 or Robert Maynez at 310-521-6363, option 5.
PMA has begun scheduling General Safety Training (GST) classes and notifying members by mail.
The GST classes will be held classroom style at the PMA Training Center in Wilmington. Pursuant to COVID-19 guidelines, attendees must wear a mask/face covering and safe distancing protocols will be followed.
Please note that PMA has taken the position that members who fail to attend their scheduled GST class on three (3) occasions will be subject to non-dispatch until GST is completed.
Please contact your Local 63 Business Agent about any COVID-19 classroom protocol concerns.
Pursuant to CLRC Meeting No. 29-20, item 8, registered Marine Clerks may apply for up to 2 weeks of advance vacation pay against his/her 2021 vacation pay. Please read below excerpt from CLRC Meeting No. 29-20 and below-attached Questions and Answers document (please read thoroughly).
CLRC Meeting No. 29-20, item 8
(8) Advancing Vacation Time for Paid Sick Time
Workers who received at least two weeks of pay for Vacation/Paid Time Off in 2020 may, but are not required to, advance in payroll year 2020 the amount that they received, up toa two-week maximum, to be used as paid sick time. For example, if the worker in February 2020 was paid out at least two weeks of vacation/paid time off time, then that worker can advance or borrow during 2020 up to two weeks of time for paid sick time, and that amount will be taken out of the Vacation Paid Time Off check they otherwise would have received in February 2021. Further, if the worker in February 2020 was paid out only one week of vacation/paid time off time, then that worker can advance or borrow during 2020 up to one week of time for paid sick time. If a worker advances vacation/paid time off for sick leave this year, this will not serve as an offset against a paid sick leave benefit under this Proposal.
Questions and Answers Regarding Advancing Vacation Time for Paid Sick Leave – Please read thoroughly.
APPLYING FOR ADVANCE VACATION PAY
Should a member wish to apply for advance vacation pay, please print out the below-attached “2020 ILWU/PMA COVID-19 VACATION ADVANCE REQUEST” form, fill it out, sign it, date it, and then e-mail it to the Local 63 Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These forms may also be found on the Local 63 website under “Resources” and “Forms” under “COVID-19.”
Please click to download and review the Joint Coast LRC agreement (CLRC Meeting No. 29-20) in light of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). We have also attached the Joint Coast LRC Q&A regarding how to file for COVID-19 related paid leave.
Please note the PMA web portal address, https://selfservice.pmanet.org, in order to apply for paid sick and family and medical leave benefits. Go live date is currently scheduled for June 19, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Click to download flyer showing a screenshot of the PMA Payroll Self Service page after the go live date. This flyer will be included with your June 19 paycheck.
Please also note the yellow-highlighted PMA contact numbers for any questions regarding applying for this paid leave.
Please be sure to read both documents in their entirety.
The Joint Coast LRC has agreed to extend previously-agreed COVID-19 equipment cleaning protocols and procedures. The Committee agreed to revisit the issue and determine the next appropriate steps by June 21.
Attention Members: For your convenience, we are providing you quick links to the My TimeBook app, which allows you to submit your Local 63 Work Card as explained in the Local 63 Bulletin. As a reminder, you will need to make sure that the password in your app matches the password in the Local 63 Work Card Portal (local63workcard.com). You default password in the portal is your last name (all lower case). When you change your password in the Work Card portal, you will need to change to the same password in the app.